Wednesday, December 7, 2011

CHRISTMAS IN DAYS!

CHRISTMAS IN DAYS, WHO'S NOT EXCITED?
I am sorry for the capslock and the bolded words but the fuck, I'm freaking stoked! Finals are over and, I'm hyped like.. real hyped. Combined Math and Bahasa Indonesia was a very big failure, like really BIG failure. Nevertheless, I've done my very freaking best and I'll be happy with the result, whatever it'll be. Really, I surrender my report card in the hands of the teachers.

So, it feels so fucking good to have your fucking life back. To be lazy back, to not care about stupid subjects, neverending tests and paperworks. And to just, lay in your bed with chips and TV, watching your favourite TV show, watching videos from YouTube all day long, stalking fashion bloggers, get to read e-Books, downloading stuffs, Lavalanche, and the rest.. that's how my life should be.. or.. how it was before the hectic highschool. And now, to have it back.. it feels so good. Just to laze around, and being unproductive. The fuck, I am one lazy pig.

It's holiday season already and am coming back on the 16th. Can't freaking wait on spending Christmas at home, baking cookies, lighting up the Christmas tree. Life's gonna be great. Ginger cookies, I can't hardly wait! I can't get enough ginger cookies, Christmas carols, and Christmas trees. Christmas, the most wonderful season of the year. Blame Arthur Christmas for getting me this freaking hyper reaction towards Christmas. Anyway, it's one great movie.

Last, bunch of luck to those who're still facing papers. I'm a free bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment