Tuesday, December 27, 2011

So, can I say Merry Christmas now?

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2011.
May you all have the merriest Christmas of all times. Enjoy the rest of December!
Ohmagah super late, I freaking know it but better late than never, right? Anyways, Santa didn't grant my wish, but he gave me a plush through my brother which is so cute, eh!

The freaking cheese, why the hell time flies this fast? I mean, we're on the verge of 2011. I still.. can't believe it. I mean, I still have in mind how Christmas 2010 went, when I made cupcakes with Wanl Ling, San Gu and my sister. I still have in mind how countdown to 2011 went. I still have them in mind and now that 2011 is ending.. give me a time machine. I wanna recall those freaking memories of 2011, the worst memories to the best of all times. 2011, you went so freaking fast!

We all got stuck in the thought of gifts, fancy dinners, parties, and holiday. People are hence, enjoying the hecticness of preparing themselves for the holiday season, yet they truly forget what Christmas is all about. I just miss having traditional Christmas celebration. You know, that celebration when the whole family gather in the dining room, with the Christmas tree light up, talking about how good or how bad each of them was. Just a quality time. It's not about how fancy the dinner. And the next morning, to gather around the tree, to open up gifts. It's not about how expensive the gifts are, but it's about the thought of giving to others. To share happiness and moments.

Nothing changed, actually. I was in Singapore too last Christmas, oh I'm always there every Christmas. Since last Christmas was my.. escape. This Christmas Eve feels different. Though there was no fancy dinner, no expensive gifts. But it's just good to be around your family. To gather in the same room, to exchange presents, to wish each other a happy Christmas. Of all issues I had on 2011, family issues were the hardest but the fact that things are so much better now, I can't ever ask for more. This might have been one hell of ride, this Christmas season, things were harsh to me. But, I guess Santa sent me the best gift of all times. The Christmas miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment