Sunday, November 20, 2011

Freezing night, tell me November's over.

It has been hell a rough week. Don't you think it sucks, when you've waited 5 days until Saturday? And a sudden thing messed everything up? I had my Saturday screwed in a blink of an eye. Damn, I'm screwed. It's literally 2 in the morning and I'm breaking the dawn. It's damn cold in here that I turned off my aircon, put on my pajamas and a sweatshirt, pair of socks, and yet I'm still shivering.
I can't even bother my eyes to shut. I can't even turn myself off after a long day. Worst thing about myself, I over-thought things. I have been staring the monitor for minutes, finding best words to describe what's up and what I'm feeling but I ended up having nothing. Well, thing is, words can explain what you're feeling. 2 AM in the morning, I'm screwed.

Til then.

No comments:

Post a Comment