Tuesday, August 30, 2011

At least, I still have to fight for stuffs I want.

People have been saying me as a spoiled brat, Daddy's favourite girl, that I get everything I want. Like everything. Well the truth is.. NO. I don't get everything I want. Mommy and Daddy no longer believe in my puppy dog face since I barely remember when. Mom and Dad don't instantly grant my wishes just because I asked them. I have to have a proof, no matter what is it that I can keep. And making my parents believe is a fight, a climb to a high cliff. I have to, at least did things that make them proud, and acing exams is not what make them proud. I have to fight for what I want. I don't get it just by asking them, by persuading, and kaching! Cash flows. Well, I hope things work that way but... unfortunately, no. It doesn't work that way. I have to fight for what I want. So sorry that you're wrong, cash doesn't flow that easy and I don't always get what I want.

Happy Eid Mubarak to every Muslims celebrating today!


No comments:

Post a Comment