Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'll be seventeen too one day!

This week is a total exhaustion. Monday was study day, Tuesday was decorating for Debora's surprise day. Wednesday was another tiring day, and today is no exception. Another tiring day as well. I lost my voice, I skipped so much meals because of the hectic-ness. To me, this week is officially over.
Debora's sweet seventeen party. And I say, see you bitches rocking the floor in heels. And last night was.. extremely fun.

My junior from year 10!
I was actually chewing sushi at this picture so.. that's why I have the blowfish face.

After makeup, I so love this geeky glasses of Cornelia's.



They are my sweetest girls.
Waiting for pictures to be on Facebook, so yeah these are Blackberry quality pictures. Happy sweet seventeen to Deborah, my bestest friend ever (dated August 17, 2011) and to happy sweet sixteen to Amelia, the cutest friend ever (dated August 18, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment