Saturday, August 20, 2011

I don't wanna be the reason why.

I have the fear of hurting, the fear that I'll be sucha failure, sucha disappointment to the other. The fear of seeing someone hurting and knowing that I'm the reason behind the pain. I guess I'm traumatized. I hate being hurt that somehow, I don't wanna hurt the other. I don't wanna get too attached. I don't wanna love someone, something or whatever it takes too much. I just, don't wanna love and leave em and see someone hurt. Whether it's my friend or whoever. I'd better roll with the punches.

I've been ill since yesterday, my body temperature's rising and it hasn't gone down till now. Spent the whole day sleeping and when I got enough strength, I urge myself to clean up my study desk. And here it goes, before and after. (Extremely low picture quality, I forgot where I did last put my camera so this is from my iTouch.)

BEFORE

AFTER


No comments:

Post a Comment