Thursday, August 4, 2011

I don't wanna grow up.


I'm just.. I'm still sad. So sad, that Harry Potter's journey has ended. He has found all the Horcruxes and he killed Lord Voldemort already. I just wish J.K. Rowling would like to write another book like, seriously. After all this years, reading Harry Potter's book, queuing for the book, reading it till 2 A.M. and not wanting to sleep unless finishing it, waiting for the new movie to show up in the cinema, waiting in line to get tickets to the first show of the movie, remembering spells, having wands and ... so much. It has been 10 years of Harry Potter and now it all ends.. I don't know I just.. I don't want to. I am such a big fan of Rowling and Harry Potter since I was still a kid. I still have this in my mind, the time I watched Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone every Sunday during lunch and I believed that Hogwart's real. Waiting for an owl to stop by my mail box sending me letter and I was disappointed when I didn't get any. Until Mom told me that, Harry Potter is just a fantasy. A movie. But, I don't know deep down here I still believe that platform 9 3/4 on King's Cross Station is real, and pressing 6-2-4-4-2 on to a broken-down red telephone box located on a dingy street which has several shabby offices, a pub, and a wall covered with graffitti will send me to the Ministry of Magic. I know this sounds silly but.. blah.

I just hate opening Tumblr, they have so many Harry Potter related stuffs and I am sad seeing it. I mean, they're like telling me Harry Potter is over and they're bringing back things from the past. I cried so much when I first watched the premiere on July 14 till my eyeliner melts. Cried again when I watched for the second time. And cried again when I saw pics and videos on Youtube. Seriously, I don't know what I have to do with my life. Harry Potter has been with me for 10 years. I've stuck for 10 years. And now it's over.. I don't know. Seriously.

By the way, I've made it to Pottermore and yes I'm so glad..

No comments:

Post a Comment