Thursday, September 1, 2011

There'll be one day, yeah the freaking one day.


ii know one day will come. i know that one day i wont have to suffer my stomachache every morning. i know that one day this aching stomachache will be nothing but just a very bad dream. i know that one day, i'll be able to choke down foods and drinks like all i want. i know one day i dont have to have my pills. i know one day i'll be just fine.

i know one day will come. i know that one day and the day after that, i'll be laughing freely and wholeheartedly. i know that one day, i'll get over every fear i once feel. i know that one day, i will get my faith up again. i know that one day, i will see my hopes soaring up high and not falling to pieces. i know that one day, i'll have someone to make me laugh.

i know one day will come. i know that one day, i'll no longer be the pessimistic me. i know that one day, problems wont be my harassment. i know that one day, i'll have the strength to face everything. i know that one day i'll realize that in the end, we cant be friended with loneliness all day long. i know that one day, i'll have the power to stand on my own feet.


i know that one day will come.

august, you've been hell of a ride. with ups and downs. and problems you've gotten me into to. but, hell i survived. facing september and wishing the very best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment