Saturday, July 23, 2011

Nothing lasts forever.

My very bestfriend's Dad just passed away. It has been 100 days since my uncle passed away. Summer 2 years ago, a friend of mine also passed away. The thing about life is.. Nothing lasts forever. Really nothing. People come and go, days passes and things go by. Time keeps on ticking and it won't stop for even a meresecond. Honestly, I'm not good dealing with death. Things are never the same after death approaches. Seeing your friends and family crying over a dead body, and the body of someone you loved is no longer breathing. It is never easy. And never will be easy. But, life goes on. You shall not cry over things that has been done. God has a plan.

Things have been so ARGH lately. I feel like screaming to the top of my lungs. Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment