Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm so glad to have you back.

Same hospital, same storey, same alley, same person, different time, condition and feelings. The talk that simply changes the way I think and the way I will look forward things. It was the talk that slaps me right in the face. How I saw things in the different side which is.. the freaking cause of everything. It has been years. not just year. But years. And we never actually have ever left each other. It's funny how we knew things without being told. We just knew. I'm just so glad to have my friend back.


10 years of Harry Potter and I'm so glad that I was able to make it to the premiere. 14th July. It all ends, and I did cry. A lot. I mean, all these years. I have another Harry Potter book/movie to look after to. But now, it's over. Well, thanks Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment