Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hello.

Hello. Yes, hello. It has been a while since I last posted. Crap. Okay.

  • So, few things. I was being lucky last Friday night that I won a Fuji Instax 7s for free and with zero effort. And because I'm one penniless bitch, I'm in the process of persuading Daddy to buy me the films. Yeay me.
  • I'm wondering why I can't stop eating because I'm such a pig. I keep on eating foods like there's no tomorrow.
  • Finals are in the next two week and I can't wait to go to year 12. Oh I hope I pass. I'm sort of afraid of not passing since Math is getting harder and I'm no friend of it.
  • I'm going to see Zayn Malik this summer. Teehee, I know. No, I'm not gonna see him literally but I'll breathe the same air with him.
  • I am broke. I have no money. I don't know where all my money go. I need more money. Money, rain over me because this stupid bitch needs more money.
Bye!

4 comments:

  1. free instax? :O where did u get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Vilda! I was at my friend's sweet seventeen party and I won it from the lucky dip thing :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do 5 guys walk together? .. in one direction

    ReplyDelete