Thursday, May 31, 2012

Eleven Science Three// {XIA3}

May 31st. So, today's the last day of school, the last day of studying and staying in the same room with my classmates. No, it's not holiday. Well not yet, since finals are in the upcoming Monday, but we have gone through 100ish tests this whole semester. Doing zillions of equations, calculating millions of numbers, remembering tons of formula, mixing liters of chemical liquids, making dozens of samples, and doing lots of homework. There's no exaggeration, because yes, we've done 100ish test this semester. I'm glad it's over. I really am.

Words said that I'm in the wrong major, whereas I should've taken social major instead- those words aren't new to my hearings. I've heard them pretty much. Yet I somehow think so. From my IQ test, it's said that my major should be social. Just social, no science as the second option. It tells me just social. I'm not the typical science student also. The major that I prolly take later in university shows me no science. During the freshman years, my science score weren't as high as my social subjects are. And in the first quarters of sophomore year, I was pretty much in a mental breakdown. My scores were at the lowest point I have ever had in my entire 11 years of studying. Seriously. In my first semester, I only pass 1 out of 4 Math1. First semester was so freaking hard that I kept on failing, and it's not that I didn't study enough. It was such a rocky road. Harsh. The thought of I'm in the wrong major keeps on haunting me, yet I know there's no turning back. I just gotta keep on going. I never know whether I'm in the right major, but in the verge of my sophomore year, I come to a realization that I actually learn a lot from being a science student. Not that I've known more formulas nor equation. I learn a lot about hard work.

My class.. At the first glance, I didn't like my class. Not all, to be honest. None of my classmates from year 10 gets into the same class with me. And it was such a shock. 14 of us, none of us is in the same class with me. I was like.. stranded. I only know three people. 3.  And the rest, I barely know them. We barely talk. My class was a suicide. But as times goes by, I pretty much can accept everything. The quirkiness, the weirdness, and stuffs. First quarters, I kept on complaining why everything was so wrong and stuffs but.. the last days of school, I know now that getting into 11A3 wasn't a mistake. I get to know people whom I never talk to before. Become close with people whom I don't even know his/her name before ( I have serious issue with remembering people's name, seriously.). I learn to be more.. friendly I guess. You know, in the end we're all classmates, we're all fighting together. And I'm pretty much sure that I'll miss studying with 11A3. It was such a memorable year. Memorable class, that I've never ever thought of that it'd be.

No comments:

Post a Comment