Monday, September 19, 2011

I thought I have quit, but I haven't I guess?

It has been a long time since I last had drink. It's different though, but.. better than nothing at all? A shot or two is not and never a big deal right? I miss the aftermath. So much.
Been a really long time since I last had quality time with my bitches. Talk and laugh like the whole freakin' world is ours. I miss them, heaps. And last Saturday is hell a day, in a good way. On the darkest note of all, I obviously screwed so much papers that I'm in the verge of failing every subject that was examined. Feeling tremendously stupid yet moron is not a good way, you know. I'm getting so much more and more lazier than I ever imagine that honestly, if I were a different person, I'd positively drown that person of me in the deepest sea since she's extremely lazy.

Oh, I just want school days or.. examinations day are over. I'm overwhelmed and stressed out. Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment