Saturday, May 7, 2011

Breakin' down, and coming undone. It's a rollercoaster kind of rush, and I never knew I could feel that much.

I'm pissed like what that I want nothing but gummy bears, gummy snakes or gummy whatever right now. Grawr.

I've been such a big bitch lately that I bitch about mostly everything. Things have been going on rough and I am not in my best condition to deal with the worsts. How I hate hypocrites who act out like they care, whereas in fact they like seeing me suffer. Legit shit. I had so much meanies in my life, that try to ruin every single thing. But still, I still can't stand if more meanies coming. Why do you have to be such a meanie?
On the other darker note, I've had myself enough on believing the wrong person all over again. I hate myself for being so stupid. Like, words can make me believe in someone. I put my faith and bam! Another disappointment. Screw screw screw.

Clock is ticking and still, I haven't made any decisions. You know, I did think I've made one but still it doesn't solve everything. I need to chillax so I can think but... nay I can't. Me hate making decisions so much.

“I've learned that: goodbyes will always hurt, pictures can never replace being there, memories forget the hard times, words can never replace feelings, and heros often go unsung”

No comments:

Post a Comment