Monday, April 8, 2013

Hallo.

Hallo.

Been quite busy occupying myself with school and national examination preparation. It's next week and yes, high school ends. Just like that. Eventhough I still and forever will hate math classes, I'm trying my best not to be grumpy during lesson because I know I'll definitely miss the feeling of studying in class. And on every lesson too! :)

Just a quick picture post to tell what has happened these days.

Super yummy cheesecake and almond mini cake from Maqui's and also super delicate Hokkaido layer cake ( Mille feuille)

Well, a better view. It's oreo and green tea! 

Just because the delivery guy is 30 mins late. Got a free voucher yay!

Because I can't afford a Loubs, so this Zara kids loafers will do me good.

My ugly Australia visa picture. Looked so tired.

Happy birthday boyfriend!

What I got him..

Because I was too bored..

Fish and Chips for his birthday @ The Manhattan Fish Market

What I'm best at... Looking ugly.

Pretty mommy doing what she's best at!

Another mommy picture..

I never know what's it called but it's one of my fav sushi from Sushi Tei.

Yay to 500 days.

Some physics shit.

A crown for McDonald because I'm 18 years old.

Ugly pic #2 (but I still posted it anyways..)

This is #2 best spanish food.. #1 is paella.

My cousins give me and i find it cute.

Salud!

Lavender ugly toe nails.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment