Saturday, September 1, 2012

It could be my.. last.






It was Independence's Day celebration at school yesterday.. and it'll be my last independence day celebration I'll ever had in Indo. It's amazing how fast time flies. It has been a year since I had so much fun in last year's celebration, though I didn't take part in this year's as much as I did in last year.. I still, can't get through the thought that I'm growing up. Rapidly.

I know I've mentioned this kind of stuffs quite much, but.. you know. This exact date, this exact time, next year, things won't be the same. I guess I'll be overseas, all my friends will be too, my boyfriend, my family.. You know, I'll no longer be in the same continent with all of them.. And eventhough school is a serious pain in the ass, I am trying so hard to survive, but more over.. to enjoy the last bits of it. Yesterday was seriously the last year of Independence Celebration, perhaps the last year I have to stand for 90 mins for a flag ceremony, covered all in sweats. I know I'll be missing this. And everything.

I caught up with my girls right after school, was planning to watch Step Up: Revolution but daymit.. the movie's outmoded. Boo for no movie date. But instead, we plan to have some drink, tried the new bubble tea stand, and got a free upsize for it's soft opening promo. Went to grabbed lunch at the noodle stall near V's place. Talk a lot, laugh a lot..
I thought the four of us will be studying in the same country later after high school.. but I guess, I'll be leaving alone further. Geez, I'm gonna miss them, seriously.

7 comments:

  1. where are you going to continue your study, sis?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be in Singapore, only if I got in SMU. But, if I don't, I'll be in Melbourne. Faraway :( How about you?

      Delete
    2. Oh I see. What course are you going to take? I'm considering going to UK next year for university, but i'm not sure yet. Either UK, Canada or still in Malaysia..

      Delete
    3. Wow... I wanna go to UK so bad but Mom told me it's too far and somehow way too expensive :( I'm considering Finance or Communication Design, or Interior Design. Still haven't decided it yet :( How about you? What are you going to take?

      Delete
    4. Same thing here. I might consider Canada as I have my seniors there. Thinking of Accounting and Finance but some uni's require Calculus and some entry exam D: I swear choosing major and which uni to go is so confusing :s

      Delete
  2. hey thankyou for following me :) ive followed you back anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Lisshandra! Such an awesome blog and I love your sense in fashion! :)

      Delete