Tuesday, January 17, 2012

16 and (not) going 17.

Days ago, I went to the cafe to make reservation. Earlier this afternoon, I went to the patisserie with my girlfriend to help me choose the freaking birthday cake for me. In just couple of days..

Denial. Yes. I'm going through this phase where I.. sort of can't accept the truth that I'm turning 17 in just couple of days. I wanna be forever 16. 15 is too young, 17 is too old, and so does 18. 16 is simply just the best. I wanna be forever 16. Forever young, I wanna be forever young. I always look younger that I actually am, I am the missy that you people won't believe that she is turning seventeen in couple of days. I have never been treated as an adult, I mean.. yes since I look younger than my age, people would still recognize me as a kid. Even the Pizza Hut guy. And even my hairdresser thought I'm still 13. And facing the fact that I'm leaving 16 in days, sort of shocks me. I just don't feel like. I have been treated forever a kiddo and turning to 17 means the point of view will be from a different side. 17 is an age. 17 means you're old enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment