Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's growing up we're all facing.

They told me I look like like a Caucasian ♥

It's sad to think that my childhood is over. That I'll never be young again. That I'll always have worries and secrets to be kept now. That I'll never be free to run around without a care in the world. And instead, I'll be crippled by every type of pain the world has to offer.

Have you ever thought you liked something too much and you boast that to your friends and also your daddy and mommy, and now you find it as.. blah? Have you ever thought something as your passion and now you find something way much more interesting, but decisions and plans are set up already that you can't change? That's how I feel. Exactly. I no longer find joy in drawing as it used to be. I need to find my way back. Not into love, but into design and art. I've been writing so much lately, reading so much. And.. I find so much joy in it. But, literature has been... sucha sweet runaway. Just a runaway. Everything's set up already that I can't change. I have to go back.

Eh, on the other hand, I've been trying to write out as much as I can, keep posted as much as I can but.. since I'm now so attached with my diary, literally diary and I somehow found more joy writing there, as in no privacy since it's gonna be only me, I started neglecting this old piece of junk, my so called blog. Tee-hee. Everyone's in their exam week, and so do I. I'm wishin' everyone nothing but the hope of them to ace up their papers. I just want summer break to be fast so I can start burning my books into ashes or sell them. Tell you no lies, I'm sick of studyin'.
So long x

No comments:

Post a Comment