Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Truth be told I miss you.

I know it has been days since the day we said goodbye. But I don't know I don't know I fuckin' don't know why I'm like, being blue again. Maybe I'm just being emotional or what, after looking at all the chat logs, the silly names, the silly messages, and the never-good-me photos and not to forget all the happy couples all around, I just miss how things used to be and how things used to go between us. We were so closed to our sixth month, just a day away. And that's when we said goodbye, which sucks major - well to me, it sucks, since I don't know how you think. This awkward moment that's going between us is killing me, really. I never really had the proper chance to thank you, but solemnly deep down here, I thank you for the amazing times. I never for even once regretted what has happened. Sorry for being so butthard to handle. I know we both will move on, we all kinda have the same pain. Do I get this right? :D

And on the other side, I'm on my exam week, and yes it sucks ball. I don't even know why I did write this at the first place, I just need to blabber.
Teeeehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment