Sunday, March 6, 2011

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind, for me it happens all the time.






DANBO! I now have two Danbo(s)!


Hi, Loggie.
I'm not supposed to be here, posting actually. I actually should be on my desk, revising for tomorrow's paper, or... at least start studying for Tuesday's or whatever day's paper. And actually too, I shouldn't touch the internet because you know, the internet is a drug. But the fact is, I'm here. So.. HEY!
It's the mid term test week-as you know, and yes, my desk is a big mess. Well, desk has never been neat since the first day the exam started. Why no tidy it up? Basically it's because the neatness will last for only hours. The second I start studying, the second the mayhem starts.
The only thing I'm looking forward is the end of my mid term test! I'll be having a week off school after the mid term test, that sounds soooo good. I just can't wait the suffering to be over soon. You know, I'm in lack of good quality sleep. I only had 4-5 hours of sleep during examinations week. I am the best procrastinator on earth, so yeah, you know. Weehee.
Speaking of my study desk, I do have pretty much paper toys as you can see. I just love makin' em though yes it's hard but I enjoy it!
Yes, I know I should go back to my desk. So yeaah. Chao x

This cropped tee is love at first sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment