Friday, August 2, 2013

Bits of Melbourne.

Hey. It has been a very long time since I last wrote something on this blog. My last post was pretty much only picture and now here I'm to tell the story.

So.. I've been in Melbourne since the 24th of May.. which is a long time already. I'm currently taking RMIT's foundation in Art, Design and Architecture. And the reason being is because I'm still not sure where to go so.. I'll just play safe with foundation. Living all by myself and have to do all by myself is.. horrible. But I'm getting used at it. And being a design student turns out to be busy and full of sleepless night! Thanks to eyecream, I don't have severe eyebags.

I do miss Indonesia. I miss tempe so bad. But.. Melbourne isn't really bad either. I just dislike the always-changing weather, and sometimes the city is pretty boring. Everything's expensive that I can't go shopping. The foods are fine... eventhough they cost a bomb. 3 more weeks till term break, I can't wait to rest my feet.

RMIT Student's Diary...which i never really use.


 My ADA mates.

Ma room!

This is all foodie heaven.

I can cook now!


All around RMIT

Lost and found flea market!

English class is always... boring.


Movie here costs a lot


Went to NGV for a gallery review and saw interesting stuffs!

 My colour wheel project which is worth all the mess.

 Final of my wire project
The city baths



Timtam is addicting.

Love love love cheap treats.

Best cupcake in Melbourne, they say. And they really tastes good.


 Yours sincerely.

See you guys soon!
















No comments:

Post a Comment