Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy birthday, little bitch.

My birthday bash. My gathering with my guys. My camp. My everything.
Tons have been going on and somehow I just can't find the right time to blog it out. I don't know maybe I'm bored with blogging or what.

Skip the crap, better sort it out one by one.



So, my birthday bash. Pics are all still in my friend's camera. I only have one picture and I looked extremely undeniably fugly there. Okay, was so fugly because I was 'watered' with sodas. RGB Fanta. Yes, three colours and liters of water. You know they're so nice. Had Martabak for my birthday cake with 16 candles. I smokin love my bitches and dudes :)

What's next? Oh my gathering.





It has been a freakin while since we all had gathering so we decided to have one. Though not all is going but still better than nothing right? Went ice skating at Mall Taman Anggrek , Nanny's Pavilion at Central Park , then Late Night Shopping at Mall Kelapa Gading. I went home with swollen feet and I barely could feel myself. Didn't take pictures too much. Were too busy having fun!

About the camp, it was fun. I haven't got the pictures. But yes it was truly fun yet tiring. Will have pictures updated soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment