Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Time has wings.

Time flies, real fast. Ended first semester on first grade of high school already. Done all my 50ish tests, tons of papers, and zillions of homework. And also done my mid term and term test already. Exam is over, dreadful time is over, for a while. Winter break, then after winter break, school again.
Somehow I just can't believe that time flies this fast. I guess 'time' has booster.

Well, so now I'm officially free. FREE. I feel like burning my books, just to show how happy I am but then I remember, I'll still be using the same book on the next semester, so I just can't burn it. But what I did instead, I stacked all my books in my cupboard and locked it inside.

Barbecuing tomorrow, going back Batam on Wednesday. Spending my day packing and cleaning my room before I'm gonna leave this room for approximately 3 weeks. So yeah, happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment